Wesley has not been taking regular naps lately at daycare. In fact, he hasn't been napping there much at all this week. That means he usually falls asleep on our drive home, and then I carry him up to his crib. Yesterday that didn't work very well because he didn't eat lunch before falling asleep and therefore only took a short nap because he woke up hungry. Anyway, today I kept Wesley awake on the ride home so I could feed him before putting him down for a nap. He was very tired though and ended up falling asleep in the middle of lunch! This is the first time he's ever fallen asleep in his highchair. It was hilarious! Even with his eyes closed, he tried to keep eating. That's Wesley though! You don't get a chubby belly like him by letting food go to waste!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment