Wesley is in LOVE with the vacuum cleaner! He quickly touched and inspected it every time I turned it off today. While I was actually vacuuming, he kept hovering and standing right next to me. I almost ran over his toes a few times because he would just appear out of no where and run right up to the vacuum. He's not scared of the noise at all, or of the size of the machine. I can aim right for him and he just smiles! (Kind of like Buddy in the move Elf when he calls the little person an elf and wants a hug.) Pretty funny!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Mommy's Little Helper
Wesley is in LOVE with the vacuum cleaner! He quickly touched and inspected it every time I turned it off today. While I was actually vacuuming, he kept hovering and standing right next to me. I almost ran over his toes a few times because he would just appear out of no where and run right up to the vacuum. He's not scared of the noise at all, or of the size of the machine. I can aim right for him and he just smiles! (Kind of like Buddy in the move Elf when he calls the little person an elf and wants a hug.) Pretty funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so cute! I love how everything is so new to Wesley. Everything is an adventure, or something to be investigated, or discovered. Wesley's world is a wonderful world that is just unfolding.
ReplyDeleteI love to watch how interested he is in it all.
Sherry