Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Smart Cookie

Wesley is getting smarter and smarter every day! He knows where his eyes, nose, mouth, ears, head, and belly button are located. We, of course, think it's pretty impressive! Make sure you have the volume turned up high enough so you can hear Wesley's sound effects when he gets to his tongue. I also think the belly button part is funny because he can't lift up his shirt like he's used to doing. He knows it's in there somewhere though!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Wesley is very fast now at locating all his body parts! He is so smart. That is hilarious how he is trying to find his belly button. And he doesn't just point to his nose, he grabs it! Cute, cute, cute! I could just eat him up.

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just showed this to Randy. He laughed, and laughed! Now we are really anxious to see him do this in person...

    Wesley pointed to his ears before you even asked! So funny.

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete