Sunday, March 8, 2009

Too Many Liquids...

After Wesley's bath tonight, I talked Blake into letting Wesley run around naked for a while. There is just something so cute and funny about a chubby, naked baby running around! Usually we try to get a diaper on quickly because we don't want to be cleaning up pee, but tonight we both gave in and let him run around the bathroom. We also had a false sense of security because Wesley had already peed in the tub, which he actually does pretty often.

Well, Wesley had made a few laps around the bathroom, stopping occasionally to stare at his reflection or grab himself. Then he ran over to me and proceeded to pee all over my pants and the floor. I was laughing my head off, but thankfully Blake was quick with the towel and wrapped Wesley up mid-flow.

Positive that Wesley now had an empty bladder, Blake set him down on the carpet while we quickly wiped up the tile. Just a few seconds later we heard the sound of a puddle forming on our carpet. Sure enough, he was peeing AGAIN!!! Blake grabbed Wesley and got started on diapering while I cleaned up the pee, again. What a night!

Needless to say, there are no pictures of this event because we were pretty busy, but the story was just too funny not to share!

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie makes this seem a lot more fun than it actually was...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very funny story. Girls don't do those kinds of things, I'm told, but I am the mother of boys, so I can relate. Oh, and chubby, naked babies running around are the cutest things in the world! The risk is that boy babies come with squirt guns.

    ReplyDelete