Monday, April 6, 2009

My Outdoor Buddy


Wesley and I went on a nice, long walk today and finished by watering some flowers in our front yard. Wesley loved the running water! He followed it wherever it went and ended up pretty wet. Good thing it was a warm day today! We had to change clothes once we went inside, which was fine since he was still in his pajamas. That's what happens when he stays home with Daddy all morning!

Trying to get up the nerve to pick the neighbor's flowers.

Just hanging out on the sidewalk.

2 comments:

  1. Wesley is going to have so much fun this summer when he can play with the hose, and sprinklers! You will have to get him a little wadding pool to go in your new back yard. ;)

    He looks so cute in those green jammies. I remember those. Did I buy those?!

    ReplyDelete