Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Brave Boy

Wesley got a round of boosters today. He was scheduled for them back in April, but he was on antibiotics at the time, so we put it off until now. He was such a brave boy! He didn't even notice the first shot; he didn't wiggle or cry one bit. The second shot made him cry a little, and by the third one he knew exactly what was coming and didn't like it one bit! Sandy, our nurse, is always quick though and brought Wesley cute band aids and stickers when it was all over. These should be his last shots until he's ready to start school...crazy, huh?!?!

Here he is at home, pulling off his band aid.
Now he's showing off his band aid.
And now he's trying to put it back on!
And some video too...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I know shots are necessary, and my own had to go through them too, but how I would take them a hundred times for Wesley if I could do it for him!! He looks like he survived it all just fine, though, and is even enjoying the band aid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, shots are always so sad for the little ones! I hate doing that to them!

    -Brandon

    ReplyDelete