Saturday, May 9, 2009

In Love With His Daddy, Part 2

You all know how Wesley acts when he wants Blake to come home, but how does he act when Blake actually arrives? I tried to document the whole experience a few days ago so you could all understand why Wesley looks forward to it so much.

Here we are waiting outside, looking up and down the street, just waiting for Blake to come home.



Here's Wesley showing off once Blake gets home. Instead of running into his arms, Wesley thinks he needs to put on a show for his daddy.



And here's what Wesley really looks forward to!
(Keep in mind that Wesley weighs about 30 lbs. right now...that's why Mommy can't compete!)

3 comments:

  1. How heartwarming to see the happy ending when daddy does come home after work! I can see that Wesley is beside himself with joy, and showing off for his daddy when he arrives.

    I love the tossing in the air game. Randy used to do the same thing with Blake. It is delightful to see it again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wesley is too funny...showing off for his Daddy!!

    Blake throws Wesley so high! How fun!

    -Auntie Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, I can see Blake has no need of a gym membership when he uses the "Wesley" workout method! It is soooooo good to be viewing your family "history" which we are otherwise too far away to see in person very often. Many thanks for the "gift" it is for the old folks here....Love, Aunt Holly

    ReplyDelete