Sunday, May 17, 2009

So Sweepy

Wesley played hard ALL day yesterday and tuckered himself out! I tried to get lunch into him earlier than usual because he was losing steam quickly this morning, but I wasn't fast enough. This is what happened in the middle of lunch today...




6 comments:

  1. You know he's a good eater when he manages to take a bite in the middle of nodding off! haha!

    -Auntie Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, bless his heart! So sweepy indeed! He wants to eat so bad, but just can't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandpa just saw this, and laughed, and said, "Poor little guy!" What a waste of a good lunch.
    It looks like lots of yummy things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I saved his lunch for him, and he finished it first thing when he woke up from a nice two-hour nap. He picked up right where he left off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a feeling you would save it. I'm sure Wesley was happy to see his food again, and dig right in with new enthusiasm! Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so funny! Haha, I love it!

    -Brandon

    ReplyDelete