Friday, May 1, 2009
Tubes?
Well, we just got home from our appointment at the ENT to discuss Wesley's ears. It seems, after talking with the doctor, that putting in tubes might be the best decision. Blake and I have some paperwork to read over the weekend, and then we'll need to call the doctor's office on Monday if we want to schedule an appointment. We'll keep you all updated. Please keep Wesley and his ears in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor little Wesley. :( I hope it works out for the best, and his ears feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteIt is a common procedure, and I'm sure you will make an informed decision where Wesley will benefit. I will pray for him, and his cute, little ears! All will be well!
ReplyDeleteWe are praying that the Lord leads you guys in your decision AND for the poor little guy too!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Auntie and Uncle