One of Wesley's favorite books right now is
Bright Stanley. Blake reads it to him every night before bed and then we usually have to read it again first thing in the morning. Wesley will sit still through the whole thing if Blake reads it. He only lasts a few pages if I'm reading it though. According to Blake, I don't do the voices right. Wesley must agree! I guess I'll stick to the books that teach shapes and colors. No animal voices for me!
These pictures are of Blake reading Wesley his favorite book before leaving for work in the morning.
Here's Wesley reading the same book by himself.
And here's some video showing how excited Wesley gets about his book. He runs off at the end to go read it on the ottoman in the other room.
That's so sweet that Blake takes time to read to Wesley before he goes to work. What important moments!
ReplyDelete