When many of you ask how Wesley's doing, Blake and I often respond by saying he's full of energy. I don't know if you always believe us, or if you think we're exaggerating, or if you really grasp what we mean by that. So, here's what "full of energy" looks like...
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's so cute and funny!
ReplyDeleteToddlers sure love to run around!! Davey runs or pushes his cart around furniture non stop! Sometimes he just runs from room to room! Next time we get together maybe we can watch them do it together!! :D
-Auntie Sara
P.S. I also love how he runs pumping one arm at times!!
ReplyDeleteIf only I had that much energy! I could get a lot of stuff done in one day! Maybe I need to work on that arm pump action...possibly that's the source of his energy? I'll try it out and let you know how it goes.
ReplyDeleteHe pumps that same arm when we go for walks. I will walk ahead, turn around and coach him, and Grandpa to hurry, and catch up. You should see that arm pump then! Grandpa has to trot to keep up.
ReplyDelete