When I first started trying to put the puzzle back together (and it was indeed a puzzle, since I didn't see how all the pieces fit together before Wesley pulled them apart), Wesley thought we were playing a game and kept trying to get back into the frig. That annoyed me. Then he realized I was upset and not playing with him, so he got mad and hit me to get my attention. That annoyed me even more. Then he realized I was sad and frustrated, so he started trying to help. Such a sweet boy! How could I be annoyed any more? He put one piece back in the frig and was so happy with himself because he thought he had fixed everything! When I asked him what we were supposed to do with the rest of the drawer pieces, this is what he did:
Yeah, Wesley. I don't know either!
I can't wait to see him do this one in person!
ReplyDeleteThat first picture of the pieces on the floor is just plumb pitiful. Then a perplexed Wesley with no real solution to the dilemma is really funny! You and Wesley are going to need to practice hiding before Blake gets home. Hahahahahahahaha.
ReplyDelete