Friday, July 17, 2009

Beans

I gave Wesley some refried beans with his dinner tonight for the first time, and he just didn't know what to make of them. He smeared them all over his hands right off the bat. Then he kept inspecting his hands and was just very confused by the whole situation. Eventually the beans ended up all over everything, including the rest of his dinner. He probably ate some of the beans on accident, but I don't think he actually liked them. They made for an interesting dinner though!






3 comments:

  1. Davey had beans tonight for dinner too! We had tostadas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to watch him discover new things, even refried beans! (I don't care for them either, Wesley, and smear them around my plate too.) Sshhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A thought occurred to me as I looked at these again, enjoying how Wesley is examining those beans, and the new texture...how soon can you give him play doh and all the fun toys that go with it? He would probably try to eat it, huh?

    ReplyDelete