I thought it was cute how Wesley was having so much fun waving the flags around. Blake was just worried the whole time that Wesley was going to poke an eye out. I'm happy to say that Wesley still has both eyes! :)
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Backyard Fun
Good thing the yard guys left behind a few flags!


I thought it was cute how Wesley was having so much fun waving the flags around. Blake was just worried the whole time that Wesley was going to poke an eye out. I'm happy to say that Wesley still has both eyes! :)
I thought it was cute how Wesley was having so much fun waving the flags around. Blake was just worried the whole time that Wesley was going to poke an eye out. I'm happy to say that Wesley still has both eyes! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As many times as Blake got poked in the eye growing up, it's no wonder he was worried about that! LOL
ReplyDeleteHa, ha. Tara's comment is funny. Poor Blakie. I even had to take him to a specialist once when he was in high school because got a speck of saw dust in his eye from shop class. I know it felt like a redwood tree.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Wesley survived the flag waving with sharp sticks. Ha, ha.