Sunday, August 9, 2009

Daddy?

Today I handed Wesley his milk and a bowl with his morning snack. As he started walking with both hands full, I reminded him to be careful and not spill. He stopped walking, thought about it, and decided to just sit down right where he was instead of risking a big spill. So, he ate in the middle of the kitchen floor!

This video cracks me up...you'll never believe who he thought was in his bowl!


Here's what Wesley was pointing at inside his bowl. I definitely see a resemblance to Blake. Don't you? :)

2 comments:

  1. Of course! Iron man is big and strong, and could probably throw little boys in the air and catch them. Iron man is a hero. Or course he thinks it's Dada. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! I had to call Branden over to see that. Dada in the bowl!

    ReplyDelete