It started when I told Wesley to go stand by the table and smile so I could take his picture. He actually listened!!!
Then he discovered this fancy new trick. Pretty impressive, huh? :)
Then Wesley realized he could climb onto this little ottoman to turn the lights on and off.
Climbing up.
Reaching for the prize.
Surveying his handy work.
"That's hard work, Mom."
Then Wesley made up (all on his own--we didn't teach him this!) a new trick on the other ottoman by our couch.
Hanging out.
Making sure Daddy's watching.
Just being Wesley.
Surveying his handy work, again.
Photos couldn't capture the essence of the new trick, so here's some video. Enjoy!
Okay. Now I just have the giggles. Wesley is hilarious. I'm so glad you got that last trick on video, because the sound effects are a very important part of it! Oh, and we might be able to blame Papa for the light switch thing, but Opa taught him running inside the house. However, I don't think Wesley needs Grandpas teaching him stuff. He is quite innovative all on his own. Good luck to you and Blake. Hahahaha!
ReplyDeleteI had to go back and enjoy all of this again, starting with the posing, with the krinkle nosed smile, which I love, by the way, and that's when I noticed the story of the cows, and the mooing. That is just too comical! You should write children's books, Stephanie. Some how I see stories compiling from all the little moments. I know an interested illustrator already... ;)
ReplyDelete