Monday, September 14, 2009

Backyard Find

Wesley loves being able to play in the backyard in the afternoon and after dinner. We're all loving our weather lately! We still have to watch him closely sometimes though...

Hey, I found something interesting.


Look what I found, Mom!


Hmmm...I wonder what it tastes like...

5 comments:

  1. That must be so fun for Wesley to finally be able to hangout and play in his own backyard!

    It looks great! :)

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times to be had in the back yard! So did he find anyway?! I'm so curious!

    -Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  3. *edit* looks like styrofoam. I forgot you can enlarge the pictures. Looks delicious!

    -Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is that? That's not a mushroom is it?! That Wesley boy!!! I hope you don't have worms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No mushrooms...just styrofoam left over from when the table and chairs were delivered. I'm sure Wesley will at least attempt to eat a worm or other bug one of these days. I just hope he doesn't like it or make a habit out of it!

    ReplyDelete