Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Projects Galore!

Wesley has a new head teacher at daycare. Her name is Miss Alicia, or as Wesley calls her, "She sha." Wesley absolutely adores her and she is doing great with the kids. She has been doing a lot of projects with them lately. Wesley loves showing me everything he made when I pick him up each day. I'm not loving all the paint under his nails and glitter in his hair, but it's worth it for all the crafts I get to see in his room at daycare and eventually take home!

Here are some of his latest works of art:

Learning about the letter A.


Learning about the letter B.


Miss Alicia brought in some actual beach balls on the same day they painted this last picture.They are one of Wesley's favorite toys right now! He and Dominic throw and kick them all over the place first thing in the morning. The balls are so light weight that you don't have to worry about hurting anyone or breaking anything! We might need to get a few for at home...

1 comment:

  1. Those are great! I'm still thinking of his wonderful school...the cute, purple picket fence gates, the bunny, "Hop Hop", and all the love apparent everywhere. It takes a lot of one on one time for teachers to allow art like that to happen too. As a day care teacher, I know first hand. When our older kids want the paints, and glitter, we teachers shudder. It's a lot of work on our end. Bless Wesley's teachers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete