Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Future Farmer?

Wesley LOVES animals! We were shopping the other day and I just couldn't pass up this barn/farm set. Wesley was so excited that he had to carry it on his lap all throughout the store. He was very worried when I gave it to the cashier so we could pay for it. He learned a new word though--"pay"--because I kept trying to explain that he could have it back after we paid for it!

Here he is in the parking lot, getting a close look at the new animals and even sneaking in a few kisses. I told you...he LOVES his animals!


He even wanted to hold his new barn on the way home. I just love his smile in this picture. He can't believe the animals are going home with us!


And here he is at home, playing with the animals and barn. He loves to lay on his stomach and move the animals around. He especially likes to put the cow in the barn to be milked. He has mastered the words cow, barn, and milk since he uses them a million times a day! Wesley will also come up to me, pat my stomach, and say "Mommy, play!" when he wants me to lay on the floor with him and play. He likes to tell me where all the animals should go and sometimes we even make them all go to sleep. Then we pretend to sleep too! Wesley thinks it's pretty funny and even knows how to pretend snore now. Definitely a good buy!

5 comments:

  1. How cute! Davey has the same Little People barn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of Wesley in the car seat with his new toy is so precious! Made me laugh out loud! Haa!

    -Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo in the car seat actually brought back memories of how Brandon was with new toys. Except he would have been opening the box on the way home, getting everything out!

    We had fun playing with that barn too, with Wesley. It is a fine barn! My favorite part was shooting the animals off the hay bin onto the floor. Oh, and hearing Wesley make a horsey sound!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incidentally, Blake loved getting new toys too, but he was patient. He waited until we got home, and opened up the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pumpkin patch pictures are adorable. It wouldn't allow new comments. That was weird, so I am commenting here. I love the one of Wesley looking right at the camera. I took one at the same time, so he is looking at your camera! Ha, ha. It is cute too.

    Again, I am laughing at the happy, happy boy in the car seat with the barn in a box. That is too priceless for words. Your money was well spent, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete