Wesley has been fighting a case of the stomach flu all day. No fun at all! We were on our way to school when I heard a cough, then a gag, and then a...well...you probably get the picture. No need to go into details! Suffice it to say I had a lot of cleaning to do when we got back to our house.
Blake stayed home with Wesley while I taught my three morning classes. Then I hurried home so Blake could work a few hours this afternoon. Wesley is sleeping soundly now. Pray he sleeps through the night and wakes up a happy and healthy boy again!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor Wesley. We'll be praying for him!
ReplyDelete-Sara
I was very sad to hear about that from Blake earlier. Wesley must have felt so miserable. And poor you, having to clean up....
ReplyDeleteOh, dear, oh, dear.
Wesley must have felt so miserable, and poor you having to clean up....
ReplyDeleteHey, I typed my message again because my first one disappeared. Ha! There it is!
ReplyDeleteAlso, poor you having to go teach school while you were concerned about your baby...I mean big boy. ;)