Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas Present Hits

Wesley received a lot of great gifts this Christmas from all of his very generous family members. He's had a lot of fun breaking them all in. Here are some pictures of just a few of the fun gifts:

The new block set keeps Wesley occupied for quite a while multiple times a day. He always thinks he's building Donald Duck though. That's what he's showing off in this picture. Can't you see it? :)


The Play-Doh set doesn't come out quite as often because it's not as easy to clean up, but it's still fun. Unlike the blocks, the Play-Doh is serious business!


"Everyone Poops" from Cosette has kept us all entertained! It's such a funny book to sit down and read out loud. Wesley loves it though!

I can understand a lot of what Wesley says, but I realize most of you probably (and understandably) don't. He's mostly talking about "lots of animals" over and over. His laugh at the little boy by the toilet cracks us up every time!

2 comments:

  1. How fun to see Wesley enjoying his new things! I love the poop book. It's good for Wesley to realize that all creatures have to do that. Hahahaha.

    How lucky for him to have a January birthday. He will have some more toys soon!!! (hee, hee) Prepare Blake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can clearly understand him saying, "Lots of animals!" Wesley is very fluent to my ears as well.

    He will love his new book on his birthday..."Lots of Animals!!!"

    ReplyDelete