Thursday, January 14, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Wesley is 2 years old today! Happy Birthday, Wesley!
Here are some pictures from when Wesley was still just a tiny tyke in the hospital:
I was instantly in love with him!

Getting ready to take him home.

Showing off that chubby face!

I love this one of Blake and Wesley.


And here he is today!


We took Wesley to In-N-Out for his birthday dinner. He had his first cheeseburger there on his birthday last year, so we decided to continue the tradition. It was a good choice!

He really didn't want to sit still for a picture! This was the best we could do.


Some funny videos from In-N-Out too:




Happy Birthday, Wesley Boy! We love you more than life itself and pray that God blesses you with many more healthy and happy years ahead! We love you!

4 comments:

  1. I don't remember life before Wesley. Oh, how we love him!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first photo of you and Wesley brings tears to my eyes! So precious!

    Incidentally, I can't get any of the videos to load. Am I the only one having this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Today the videos loaded! Very funny. Cheeseburgers!!!!

    ReplyDelete