Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Preschool

Since I'm still off of work this week, Wesley and I have been checking out his new preschool/daycare that he's going to start after he officially turns 2. Yesterday we went for snack and some play time. Wesley loved it! I guess he figures any place that serves food can't be too bad! He was shy at first, but soon he left my side and was very happy playing with the other kids and teachers. He actually didn't want to leave when I told him we had to go! Today we went a little earlier so we could be part of circle time. Again, Wesley was shy at first and not too fond of sitting still, but soon he was laughing and having a good time. Snack was a highlight again today, although he did spill his milk. I guess it's good to have that first spill out of the way! I'm so thankful that Wesley seems to already like his new school. I know I love it! I'm so happy that he'll be going there. His two teachers, Miss Laura and Miss Courtney, are super sweet and great with the kids. Plus, he'll be across the street from my school. It doesn't get much more convenient than that!

1 comment:

  1. That's so great that Wesley's school is across from yours. So convenient! I love it that Wesley is happy there. There is a milk spill at Kid's Corner every single day at snack time. Ha, ha. Our kids know right where the "extra" paper towels are, under the sink, and they happily clean it up themselves. Of course, they are older. ;)

    ReplyDelete