Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fun Weekend

Wesley and I headed out of town for the long weekend and had a blast! We started in Fresno on Friday night to celebrate the Winter Olympics with a party at Uncle Steve and Tante Natalie's house. Wesley was excited to see everyone but didn't sleep very well. Oh well...

We headed to Riverdale the next day and the first order of business was to take naps since neither of us got much sleep the night before! Then Wesley hung out with Oma while I went to a basketball game with Dad, Nat and Steve.

On Sunday we went to church with Oma and Opa and then had dinner with everyone (minus Tante Melanie). It was a very loud and busy Valentine's Day dinner with that many kids around. Wesley sure had fun though!

Mina and Cosette spent the night on Sunday too. Cosette was very excited about our "sleep over" but didn't always like playing with Wesley. She didn't like being chased and roared at by dinosaurs! They still had fun together though. Especially when it was time to decorate cookies!


Mina and Cosette took the decorating very seriously, but Wesley pretty much just ate cookies and frosting. No big surprise there! :)

Thanks again for the fun time!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun weekend you had! (except for the lack of sleep part.) That Wesley! We saw Melanie at the Immanuel Dinner, (between the Wizard of Oz productions) and while Randy, not being seated yet, spoke to her briefly, I was already seated, so I waved from my table. I was already in the middle in "introductions" and it would have looked rude to jump up and go see someone at another table. ;) Hee, hee.

    We dined with the Wiebes last night at a church dinner, and Karen said Cosette always talks about Wesley, saying, "Wesley is two!"

    ReplyDelete