Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Part 2: Easter Morning

Easter morning started with homemade cinnamon rolls. Yummy! I usually get help from Pillsbury but I figured we needed something extra special for Easter, so I baked them from scratch this time. There really is no comparison!After filling up on ooey gooey deliciousness, we headed to church. We usually make the drive down to visit family on holidays, which means we rarely visit our own church on those occasions. It was nice to celebrate Easter at our church this year. The sermon focused on three aspects of Christ revealed in his death and resurrection: His power, His kindness, and His purposefulness. It was a powerful message and a great way to refocus.
(No pictures from church, but the lilies sure were pretty!)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful Easter morning. My mouth is watering for one of those cinnamon rolls too!

    ReplyDelete