A week and a half ago we went on a big outing, but I'm just now getting around to writing about it! On April 1st we met Oma, Opa, Tante Natalie, and Uncle Steve in San Francisco to see the California Academy of Science Museum. Blake and I had been before with Aunt Holly and Uncle Greg, so we were excited to go back and take Wesley with us. It was not quite the same with him along though! Wesley was thrilled by all the animals but had no patience for reading about anything! Blake, Wesley and I went on a "speed tour" of the museum and just met up with everyone else when we could.
Wesley and Opa in the rain forest exhibit. There were butterflies everywhere! It was amazing!

Wesley taking in one of the animal exhibits. He basically ran from display to display and put fingerprints on every window!

When he started making this face, we knew we were about done for the day!

Blake and I highly recommend the museum (maybe without a toddler though). Wesley had a lot of fun, but if it had been our first time I think Blake and I would have felt like we missed out on a lot. It was still a fun day though!
What a fun outing! I have to laugh at Wesley. He is on the go. I love the picture of him with Opa.
ReplyDelete