Sunday, April 25, 2010

Morning Muffins

I've said it before, and I hope I get to keep saying it--Wesley LOVES helping in the kitchen! Several days ago I told Wesley that we were going to make some muffins. He ran to get his step stool, I started to get out the ingredients, but then I realized we didn't have any eggs. I broke the news to Wesley, who announced, "That make me sad."

A few days later, after a trip to the grocery store, I again told Wesley that we were going to make muffins. He got a very confused look on his face and said, "No have eggs." Good memory, Wesley! I told him about how I went to the store and bought eggs, so now we had everything we needed to make the muffins. His response? "Yay! We have eggs! We not sad anymore. We happy now. We make muffins!"

Making the pumpkin chocolate chip muffins was a hit, but eating one every morning is an even bigger hit! Wesley just gobbles these things up!




Gotta love the "Yummy in My Tummy" song and dance! :)

1 comment:

  1. Those sound very yummy! That was a sad story about the no eggs. Hahahaha. Love the yummy in my tummy dance!

    ReplyDelete