Wesley has learned to associate certain phrases with certain people. It's pretty funny what some of us are known for!
Oma = "Oopy sorry!" and "Cheers!"
*The first is what she taught Wesley to say because he was making so many messes and the second goes back to New Years.
Opa = "No way, Jose!"
*Because it's Opa.
Daddy = "Double, double!"
*I'm not sure how this one started, but Blake likes that it's an In-N-Out reference.
Mommy = "Hi, handsome!"
*Because every day I tell my little boy how handsome he is! :)
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How precious is that?! Ask him about Poppy who taught him to say "Poppy's Boy", and the latest is something I taught him. When he is coloring, and his hand gets tired he flexes his fingers and says, "Open, shut, open shut, open shut. Now get back to work!"
ReplyDeleteWesley is such an observer. He has taught me to be careful of what I say! He will repeat it. Once Poppy said, "What the heck." Wesley said it right after that! Yipes!
ReplyDeleteThat is too flippin' funny. I love to see him talk, he's so good at it!
ReplyDeleteSherry-
ReplyDeleteWesley usually won't say, "Poppy's Boy!" unless Poppy's actually around. He does remember what you taught him though. This video was taken before your last visit, so he didn't know it yet. :)