Wesley has a few favorite books that we read so often he practically has them memorized! "Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type" is one of those books. He'll sit down all by himself and read it again and again. I know the book well, so I can understand everything Wesley says. Even Blake has trouble understanding it all though, so I don't imagine you'll catch most of it. Maybe if you know the gist of the story it will help--basically, the cows learn to type and they write notes to Farmer Brown asking for electric blankets for themselves and the hens. When Farmer Brown says no, the animals go on strike. Then Farmer Brown decides to trade electric blankets for the typewriter. Duck is a neutral party, so he's supposed to deliver the typewriter. Instead, he keeps it and asks for a diving board for the pond. A pretty cute story. And an even cuter little boy reading it! :)
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow. I know some fourth graders who Wesley can read to. ;)
ReplyDeleteIsn't that the book Lisa got him? Such a cute story! Good job, Wesley!!
Good reading Wesley! I'm so happy he loves that book. I knew when I saw it that it would be the perfect book for Wesley boy! We love you Wesley!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Sherry, if you can't tell, it was Christmas present from us. ;o)
Oh, that's right! I remember now, that the book came from Wesley's Aunt Sara and Uncle Brandon. I remember reading it here. It is the cutest story ever! You know how Wesley loves animals! Hahaha.
ReplyDeleteYeah, thanks Brandon and Sara!
ReplyDelete