Friday, October 22, 2010

My Little Cooker

I was getting ready to cook dinner last night, when Wesley announced that he was a good "cooker" and would like to help. Having him help always means dinner will be a little later and little messier than usual, but it's worth it!

Unfortunately, my little "cooker" isn't always very photogenic...

He slowly warmed up though...

Wesley made quite a mess measuring flour and salt for our break sticks. Things got even messier when he decided to try his hands at kneading. Yikes! He spent the rest of the time trying to get the sticky dough off his hands.


We both had a good time though, and the bread sticks were delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Yummo! I'm impressed that you two made bread sticks! I love Wesley's apron. Incidentally, back in the 60's there was a cooking show called the Galloping Gourmet. He was one of the first men to have a cooking show. He was funny, and so popular. He would lick his messy fingers, and drop things, but he was a great chef. Wesley's antics in these pictures remind me of him. You are training a future, wonderful chef!

    ReplyDelete