Wesley has started prefacing his questions with, "Mommy, I'm going to ask you a question." He's also getting good at stalling before bedtime. The two things collided a few nights ago...
"Mommy, I'm going to ask you a question."
"What's your question, Wesley?"
"Why do I have friends at school?"
*Mommy attempts to explain friends*
"Mommy, I'm going to ask you a question."
"What's your question, Wesley?"
"Why do lions roar?"
*Mommy attempts to explain why animals don't talk*
"Mommy, I'm going to ask you a question."
"What's your question, Wesley?"
"Why do your ears look like that?"
*Mommy attempts to explain why ears are shaped like they are*
Wesley's little brain sure was working overtime that night. So many questions!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wesley is one smart, little boy. He is combining his thirst for knowledge with his tactics for stalling at bed time. He is smarter than the average kid who would just keep asking for a glass of water.
ReplyDelete