Saturday, October 9, 2010

Woody Part 1

Wesley got a very special present in the mail last month--his very own talking Woody! After playing with David's, Wesley desperately wanted his own. Mommy and Daddy were in no hurry to buy any more toys, but Grandma came through for Wesley. She hunted all over Fresno for the right one and then had it shipped to Wesley. He was thrilled!





Wesley and Woody are now inseparable. They ride in the car together, go on walks together, and get tucked into bed together too. Thank you, Grandma!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I watched that with happy tears. It was so fun to see a video of Wesley and his daddy opening up the Woody doll, and I must say, I love how you edited the video, getting in all the perfect parts, especially their interaction. Woody sure knows how to say the right things when his hats flies off! He now has a friend in Wesley! I can't wait to hear of more adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incidentally, I loved hearing Wesley repeat some of Woody's sayings when we were there last. Especially his very animated, "Yee haw!" And how did he know he was supposed to sweep that hat off his head when he did that? From the movie? Precocious, animated Wesley never ceases to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete