Just some recent conversations with Wesley that made me smile...
Wesley: Can you draw a giraffe?
Mommy: No.
W: Can you draw a hippopotamus?
M: No.
W: Can you draw a kangaroo?
M: No.
W: Ah, man! You can't draw anything!
M: We need to go to Target for a few things, okay?
W: We can buy toys at Target!
M: No. We're not going to buy any toys today.
W: But boys and girls NEED toys.
W: Let's give huggies forever.
M: Okay. How long is forever?
W: Five minutes.
M: That's not very long.
W: Yes, it is very long!
W: I need these for my brothers and sisters.
M: You don't have any brothers or sisters.
W: Yes, I do.
M: Where?
W: At my work.
M: Where do you work?
W: Far away. You can't see it from here. I drive there in Daddy's car.
M: ???
W: Can I have another snack after this one?
M: Maybe. But probably not.
W: But my tummy might still be hungry after this one.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it that you are recording these wonderful conversations! What a treasure they are!! I'm curious to know what he needed for his brothers and sisters. By the way, he needs to bring one of them home from work. Hahahaha.
ReplyDelete