He likes to pile his bed so full of blankets and animals and toys that he hardly has room to sleep! He likes it though and he sleeps well, so I guess that's what matters. He's definitely a little snuggle bug!
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Nighttime Friends
When I tucked Wesley into bed on Friday night, he had two blankets and one stuffed animal. When I checked on him an hour later, this is what I found:

He likes to pile his bed so full of blankets and animals and toys that he hardly has room to sleep! He likes it though and he sleeps well, so I guess that's what matters. He's definitely a little snuggle bug!
He likes to pile his bed so full of blankets and animals and toys that he hardly has room to sleep! He likes it though and he sleeps well, so I guess that's what matters. He's definitely a little snuggle bug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I did the same thing when I was little. I remember spending lots of time rearranging all my friends in bed with me. My mom also took a picture. Ha, ha. Wesley looks so precious here! I just want to smooch his cheek!
ReplyDelete