We had great dinner entertainment a few nights ago!
Wesley has a favorite book that we read before bed quite often. One page has a picture with the three blind mice in it. They are not a main part of the story, but Wesley has been intrigued by them lately. The other night Wesley was asking a ton of questions about them again during dinner, so I taught him the rhyme. And what's a rhyme without a few fun hand motions? And now he's hooked on it! He honestly sang the same thing about 15 times in a row after dinner. Blake finally left and I was doing the dishes, but Wesley was still singing away!
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL LOL That is so funny! I love the enthusiasm when he gets to the cut off their tails with a carving knife part! LOL
ReplyDelete