We started the morning with some egg hunting in the house. At one point Wesley told me, "You didn't hide these very well, Mommy. I can see them all." And yes, he did actually use "well" correctly. I'm one proud English teacher mommy! And yes, you better believe I started making those eggs harder to find! We had to take a few breaks to be silly and pose for pictures too.
Wesley had fun going through all the surprises in his Easter basket too. I didn't go all out or anything. In fact, some of the items are repeats from last year. Shh! Don't tell! They've been hidden away with all the Easter decorations, so Wesley had no recollection of them. It worked out perfectly!
Then we headed to church. Wesley was looking so handsome that we just had to get a picture first though.
After an afternoon nap, it was time to hunt eggs outside.
There was no competition, so Wesley wasn't in much of a hurry to find those eggs. In fact, he also spent a good portion of the time just making the most ridiculous faces. He was a hoot! (Hopefully you can enlarge the pictures to really enjoy all of his expressions.)
We hope you all had a happy and blessed Easter too!
No comments:
Post a Comment