Saturday, April 2, 2011

One-Liners

Wesley has been so full of funny little sayings and one-liners lately. Here are some of our favorites:

We were sitting on the couch when Wesley found a crumb. I asked him to put it in the trash can. He replied, "No, Mommy. This is it's home."

Wesley had a little spot on his foot--probably dirt from playing outside. I said, "Wesley, come here. What's on your foot?" He responded, "No, Mommy. I don't worry about it."

Wesley currently has some good sized scrapes on his legs (he plays rough and falls down a lot - not a good combo!). He refuses to get the "ouchies" wet during bath time, which makes getting clean very difficult! It's also pretty funny to watch him in the bath, with one leg sticking out at all times, while still trying to play with toys! While getting dressed for bed, I told Wesley I wanted to put some medicine on his scrapes. He didn't like that idea one bit, so he told me, "They don't need medicine, Mommy! My ouchies just need me. They love me." Silly boy!

Notice how all these adorable sayings come right after a "No, Mommy" or when he's trying to get out of something? He's quickly learning the value of being cute or funny. We're on to you though, Wesley! Watch out!

2 comments:

  1. Wesley cracks me up! He is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie,

    I think that all Wesley's growing up years you will only be one jump ahead of him. Good luck. He is a smart one. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete