Friday, December 23, 2011

Ready for Santa

We are ready for Santa tonight!

Santa stops here early since we're usually out of town for Christmas--he's very accommodating. :)

We even made special reindeer cookies for him. Wesley decided we better leave out two because Santa will probably be hungry. Good thinking, Wesley!

As I was tucking Wesley into bed tonight, he told me for the millionth time that he hopes Santa brings him a transformer. I asked Wesley if he had ever actually told Santa that's what he wanted. He got a little worried for a second, and then said, "No. I better tell God. Dear Jesus, please get me a transformer for my new toy. Amen." I'm glad Wesley knows who really has all the power. Even Santa takes orders from God!

(Don't worry--Wesley may have never told Santa, and only told God tonight, but he told Mommy a long time ago about that transformer. I have one waiting and ready for Wesley's stocking!)

2 comments:

  1. That is a great story!! We all had a great laugh!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how he already knows that God has all the power, and even Santa answers to God. He also knows the direct "line" is through Jesus. What a smart boy with all the right resources. And what was God's plan from the start to make Wesley's wish come true? Mommy, of course!

    ReplyDelete