Sunday, January 22, 2012

Birthday Boy

Wesley turned 4 last weekend. How did he get so big?!?!

Wesley on his actual birth day.


Wesley at age 1. (He was definitely at his chubbiest at 1. It was so cute!)


Wesley at age 2.


Wesley at age 3.


And now Wesley at age 4.


My goodness, how time flies!

The celebrating started right after New Year's at Oma and Opa's. We were on our way to Anaheim, so we stopped for a very quick party with most of the family. There was some Spider-Man cake, some singing, and some presents. Wesley was little overwhelmed at first, but he perked up at present time!


Then we headed the rest of the way down to Disneyland! We celebrated Wesley's birthday there again this year instead of a party at home. We had a ton of fun, and I'll try to post those pictures soon. Mickey Mouse was nice enough to have cake and balloons waiting for Wesley though!


Wesley's actual birthday birthday started with a fun delivery of balloons and a stuffed cow from Grandma and Poppy. I think you'll enjoy Wesley's new "fake smile" in these pictures. It's a little creepy looking, if you ask me. We're working on it...


Then Oma and Opa arrived for a fun-filled visit!

We had some more presents, brownies and ice cream, play time at the park, and ended with pizza (and games) for dinner.



A very successful birthday, indeed!

The first thing Wesley told me when he woke up the next day was, "You know what, Mommy? I sure had a great birthday!" Then he headed to the couch with all of his new toys, plus the donut that Oma and Opa left for him, and settled in for some cartoons. He is one blessed boy, and we are blessed to be his parents!


We love you, Wesley!

1 comment:

  1. Those comparison shots are great! Wesley is such a big boy now. That photo of when he was 1...so cute! I'm glad that Wesley had such a great birthday. He deserves it. Can't wait to see him again!! That pic of the two of you is great as well. I gotta say, Steph, you look great! I think you get prettier with age. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete