Thursday, April 26, 2012

Glasses

Wesley got glasses about two weeks ago. He is farsighted and needs to wear the glasses all of the time. It took a few days for him to get used to them, but it's already just a part of life for him now.  Wesley realizes how much they help him see things more clearly, so he actually asks for his glasses first thing in the morning and after bath time. I'm so thankful this was an easy transition!

 We celebrated his new glasses with some ice cream.


















Last weekend, I wanted to get a few more pictures with his new glasses. This is what I got at first. Nice, huh?













I finally got him to turn around and give half a smile. He was definitely more interested in getting cartoons on TV than smiling for pictures!












2 comments:

  1. I will quote my friend who said those glasses enhance his cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sherry's friend! :) He is just so sweet. Tell him I can't wait to play ninjas with him again sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete