That's right--we've already hit the pumpkin patch! Grandma and Poppy
were up for a visit, so we took advantage of slightly cooler weather to
pick out our pumpkins. It was fun, as always!
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poppy and I love all the pictures. We had a great day at the pumpkin patch too! Our pumpkins are out on our porch now looking quite festive!
ReplyDeleteThose are some enormous pumpkins! What a fun patch. Thanks for posting the cute photos! I think it's funny that Randy and Sherry drive to Woodland to go to the pumpkin patch and next week, we are driving to Reedley to go to the pumpkin patch! Obviously, I realize it's mostly for the company, but it still makes me chuckle a little.
ReplyDeleteHa. We go to the Reedley one too, but there is something so quaint about the Wesleyland pumpkin patch. I always look forward to both, but we get our giant pumpkins in Wesleyland.
ReplyDelete