Wesley has been very busy at preschool lately. They always go all out, celebrating every holiday to the fullest. It's fun to see all the crafts and projects because we don't do that at the middle school level any more or even at home!
This was one of the cute craft projects that Wesley brought home for Halloween. The sign says, "I want my mummy! Love, Wesley". Get it? ;)
They had a Halloween party that happened to fall during my lunch break at school. Since Wesley's school is right across the street from my work, I was able to walk over and be a part of it.
The timing doesn't always work out that well, but I was glad it did this year. I also got to see Wesley and his friends on their Halloween Parade around the block. They had different adults spaced around the route so the kids could go trick or treating as part of their parade. I got this picture while they were taking a break, waiting for the other classes to catch up, and checking out their loot.
And just this past week, Wesley was Helper of the Week in his class! He got to lead part of circle time each day and be Miss Marcia's helper all week long.
It's so fun to see how much he loves school.
He's learning so much, and basically just growing up way too fast!
He's such a big, smart, and handsome boy! We love you, Wesley!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun post! So glad you are just across the street! That's like me with Chapter One School. That was so convenient to get in on some of the fun. Especially seeing Wesley as the helper of the week.
ReplyDelete...and what Natalie said! Ditto!