Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wesley's 5th Birthday!

Wesley turned 5 a few weeks ago. How did that happen?!?! My little baby isn't a little baby anymore! 

I had big plans to put together a big bash for Wesley's 5th birthday, but following the holidays and being pregnant didn't help. Plus, Wesley didn't really want anything big. I asked him often what he wanted to do for his birthday, and his top three requests were consistently the same: 
1. Chuck E. Cheese's (or Cheez-Its, as Wesley says!) 
2. Grandparents
3. Angry Birds

He knew what he wanted, and it turned out to be the perfect party for him! 
Blake found a Chuck E. Cheese's a bit south of us, so the grandparents didn't have to drive quite as far.
 I was in charge of the Angry Birds cake.
 And grandparents showed up with gifts!
 It turned out to be the perfect party for this 5-year-old! He loved all the games and getting to go "shopping" after winning so many tickets.
 He was so tired by the end that he could barely even smile any more!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WESLEY BOY! WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Well since I didn't get invited to the party, I guess this blog post is the next best thing. :) But seriously, thanks for posting. I've been keeping an eye out for the birthday blog post. Can't believe he is already 5!! Happy Birthday, Wesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, that party was a blast, and watching Wesley's Oma and Opa play like kids was pretty fun to watch too. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete