We had a lovely Valentine's Day this year. We kind of assumed there would be 4 of us, but instead it was still just the 3 of us! Wesley picked out a card all by himself for Mommy and Daddy (he picked the first one he saw, but it was still sweet!). He asked me to spell out all the words he wanted to write on a separate paper, and then he wrote them himself on the card and envelope. Such a sweet little present! I also got some beautiful roses from Blake, so I was a happy girl!
Wesley was a very happy boy too because every holiday means a party at preschool!
Wesley made little valentines for all of his friends and loved receiving ones from everyone. All the candy and goodies made his day too!
And then some pictures of crafts in his classroom. Since I was on maternity leave (just waiting and waiting...) I was able to visit his classroom for the party and see his friends and projects. It's always fun to get a sneak peek into his day!
So sweet! I still have Wesley's valentine's candy, and book here. I forgot to pack it with his "other" gifts. Sheesh.
ReplyDelete