Ethan at 3 months
Wesley at 3 months
They're definitely brothers!
They look similar, but what I love the most is that they have the same expressions. I find myself looking at pictures of Ethan and often being reminded of Wesley. When I look back through my old photos of Wesley, I almost always find old ones that look just like the new ones of Ethan. Their temperaments and personalities are pretty different, but I have a feeling I'll be getting the same "looks" out of my two boys for many years to come!
Wesley
Ethan
(Wesley was heavier, but I think Ethan has more rolls. Check out those arms!)
Wesley
Ethan
(Wesley was heavier, but I think Ethan has more rolls. Check out those arms!)
Look at those sweet brothers! I think they look more alike than I thought they did. I love them both!! Steve and I were just looking at photos last night of Tessa when she was William's age. Fun to compare. William is, by far, heavier than Tessa! :)
ReplyDelete