We had a fabulous Thanksgiving again this year. We are so blessed and have so much to be thankful for!
We started the morning with pumpkin pancakes. Yummy!
Then we headed to Oma and Opa's house to celebrate with my side of the family.
Wesley (with a mouthful of pie--bad photo timing on my part!) and GG
The pie was a huge hit with Wesley! I think he had at least three pieces that day, and that's not even counting the bite Grandma sneaked to him right before bed. That boy and pie...
It was fun to see Ethan and Will together again. I tried to get a cute photo of them, but instead I got these...
Ethan trying to hit Will over the head and happy about it.
And Will going after the weapon, bear-style.
Of course they were just playing and being silly, but it's always interesting to see what the camera captures!
I thought this was cute of Ethan. Too bad the lighting is off...
Mom and me looking gorgeous, as always! :)
There was a ton of playing after our delicious lunch. Wrestling with "Crazy Uncle Travis" was a huge highlight for Wesley, as usual. Brody, Trey, and Will even got in on the action.
And then there was the annual dip in the hot tub too. Not a bad way to spend a Thanksgiving afternoon! I think the adults might need to try it next year...
Later, we drove to Poppy and Grandma's for Thanksgiving #2. We had another delicious meal and fun catching up with everyone.
The older cousins love chasing each other around and being rowdy and noisy, but they love playing on Poppy's iPad too. It's much quieter that way!
Ethan and Colton were pretty cute together.
They played together nicely, and Colton couldn't seem to get in enough hugs.
(Ethan's happy in both pictures, I promise. He just makes some funny faces these days!)
They had fun snooping on the big kids and Poppy through the windows too. It was so adorable how they stood there with their noses up against the glass.
What a wonderful holiday, filled with sweet family, delicious food, and precious memories.
So thankful, indeed!
As usual, I view your blog with a happy heart. What wonderful moments you captured with your families. You got some great photos! Ethan and Wesley had a full weekend of cousins! Ethan is so cute and expressive. I just don't remember life without him! And what a handsome boy Will is!
ReplyDeleteI think Sherry just wrote the part about Will because she knew I would be reading her comments! :) Thanks, Sherry! I loved checking out the photos. We had such fun with you guys. Sure you don't want to come for Christmas??? You seemed to have had such a blast this time! We'll make more pie!!! :)
ReplyDelete