After posting all those previous pictures, I was surprised by how many there were of us eating and how few there were of us on rides. Did we really eat THAT much? Well, yeah, we kind of did, but we also went on a lot of rides! Then I remembered that the rest of the photos were on my phone. So, here's part 2 of our trip...
Waiting in line for the one water ride that we braved. We got soaked! Good thing California is so warm, even in February!
Ethan and Daddy in line for Pirates of the Caribbean. Ethan is notably more excited than Daddy. Believe it or not, this is the ride that put Ethan to sleep the first day!
Napping after the ride. Having fun is hard work!
Getting ready to blast Zurg!
Waiting for Daddy to come back with ice cream.
Enjoying the above-mentioned ice cream. :)
Another favorite ride!
Oma and Opa showing Ethan how it's done!
I got to ride with Wesley on Autopia. He's a horrible driver! It made the ride that much more fun though!
I went back into the parks one night with Oma and Opa to see the fireworks and World of Color show. So much fun! Blake was happy to stay with the sleeping boys, and I was happy to see the shows without three (yes, all three) boys who would have been whining and complaining.
Unfortunately, Ethan woke up about an hour early on our departure day. He and I took a nice log walk around the hotel. They had coffee in the lobby, so we survived. Good thing all I had to do was sit in the car that day!
And that does it for Part 2 of Disneyland pictures. I still have at least one video I want to post, so watch for Part 3 coming soon!
So fun! I can't wait for part 3!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny, Steph! I actually was looking at someone else's Disneyland photos on facebook, and that's when I realized, "huh...I didn't see any rides on Steph's blog..." So thanks for the additional post. Also, Blake kills me in pictures! It's almost as if he thinks the picture is only being taken of the child! Heehee. AND, finally, I love the pic of Ethan asleep in the stroller. It looks so cute with the little Mickey legs on his onesie.
ReplyDeleteStephanie what a fun trip! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Your family is beautiful. Lots of love friend!
ReplyDeleteNathalie, I love your comment. Blake has always been a big brat for pictures. Hahaha.
ReplyDelete