Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Festivities

We had a fun-filled Easter this year! 
We started a week early and dyed eggs with Pops and Gram. Wesley is quite good at it now, and Ethan sure thought it was the best thing ever. He was very busy on Daddy's lap the entire time! 

 I love Ethan's face in this one. So intrigued! 
 We ended up with a beautiful collection of eggs!

Then is was hunting time at Grandma and Poppy's house...

Then time for baskets and more playing!
 Ethan really thought he was a hot shot on this little thing!

I was able to hold off on hiding eggs at our house until Friday. It's fun, but it does get old after a while, so I try not to start too early!

I like this series of photos as Wesley and Ethan start their first hunt in the backyard...

Wesley was such a patient, helpful brother. It was so sweet to watch him with Ethan.

We ended the hunting that day with a big pile of eggs in the middle of the lawn. Not sure why, but both boys loved it!

After church and lunch on Sunday, the hunting continued. Ethan was pretty serious about it this time! It's amazing how quickly kids catch on.

We had a blessed Easter and hope all of our family did too!

1 comment:

  1. Ethan is going to sign "Please" and pat the door to go outside for an Easter egg hunt every day now! Wonderful pics, Stephanie! Happy Easter! He is risen!

    ReplyDelete