Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dinner Disaster




This is what happens when Blake doesn't make it home in time for dinner, and Wesley and I are left to our own devices. I'm not quite as worried about keeping things neat and clean as Blake is. I'm not sure how the food ended up all over his face, but I do know that he would suck all the pasta sauce off of the ravioli and then spit them back out onto the tray, or his bib, or the floor. Wesley is also a fan of smearing the food all over the tray. As for the forks, he still doesn't have those mastered. Sometimes he uses the forks to push the food onto the floor. Sometimes he picks up the food with his hands, pushes it onto the fork, and then eats it. If I'm using the fork to help feed him, he'll grab the food off the fork and then just feed himself with his hands. Needless to say, dinner time is always entertaining (and loud and messy) at our house!

1 comment:

  1. We have a similar photo of Blake with spaghetti, so there is still hope that Wesley will grow up to be a neat freak. ;)

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete