Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Outside Fun

Wesley and I had fun playing outside after dinner today. He likes to play with his four-wheeler that he got from Grandma and Grandpa Flaming for Christmas. This first video shows him trying to get on by himself. Wait for the end...it's totally worth it!



This next video shows off his impressive driving skills (and by impressive I mean that he can only go backwards still). He also gets pretty excited toward the end and makes some silly faces.



This last one is just him walking around and being goofy. It's not necessarily exciting, but it's classic Wesley.



Wesley also likes flowers lately. I planted some new flowers in the front of our house last weekend. I turned around once and found Wesley holding a flower that I had just finished planting. He seemed quite proud and confused all at the same time! He also stepped on quite a few and picked the flowers off of several others. I'm not sure how many of the plants will still be alive next week.

Anyway, he found someone else's flowers to play with tonight. He mostly just "talked" to them and swatted at them, so I don't think our neighbor will mind!








1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am missing our little Wesley Boy now! Hearing his little chatter, and watching him in these videos is too precious for words. Grandpa and I ate dinner our tonight, and talked about Wesley the whole time.

    Grandma Sherry

    ReplyDelete